Perched in one of England’s most enviable seaside locations, the FJB Hotel Group is a collection of four unique 3* and 4* hotels, each with its own individual character and team of welcoming staff. Each hotel offers either stunning sea views or direct access to the world-famous Sandbanks beach – seven miles of prestigious blue flag awarded sand to get between your toes!
We aim to set ourselves apart from others with a level of service and attention to detail that is second to none and an atmosphere that can only be described as a home-from-home. We put the guest at the heart of everything we do.
Working in spectacular surroundings based on the exclusive Sandbanks peninsula, our 4* family hotel, The Sandbanks Hotel and our boutique 4* Harbour Heights Hotel are looking to recruit experienced Receptionists, passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
Main responsibilities include:
• To ensure excellent customer service and responsibility for guests at all times during their stay.
• To ensure that guest requests are dealt with efficiently.
• To check guests in and out of the hotel, process cancellations, run & print reports for all departments, post charges, process department reconciliations and operate switchboard.
• To actively encourage the sale of guest bedrooms and facilities within the hotel and hotel group.
• To assist with guest inquiries and provide up-to-date information on the hotel & facilities
• To understand and ensure accuracy in hotel accounting & cash handling procedures.
• To monitor & observe and report any hotel security issues.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills. Advanced level English is a must.
• Immaculate standards of personal presentation.
• Demonstrates initiative and creativity in finding solutions to everyday challenges.
• High attention to detail.
• Team player.
Hours: Full time
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application.
Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Due to the location of the Hotel – you will need to ensure you have means of transport to get to and from work.
Complimentary meals whilst on duty
Excellent progression opportunities
Staff discounts across the FJB Group