1. All events are subject to availability and change.
2. The minimum age for persons attending functions is 18 except by prior notification and agreement with FJB Hotels (for 16-18 year old consideration will be taken).
3. FJB Hotels can offer provisional places to any of the Christmas Party Nights. Tickets are subject to availability at time of enquiry. All hotels will operate on a basis of holding provisional places for up to:
2 weeks until Thursday 31st August 2017
1 week until Friday 27th October 2017
3 working days until Thursday 30th November 2017
4. To confirm party night tickets to any of the FJB Hotels Christmas Party Nights a £10 non-refundable deposit per person is required. Places will not be guaranteed otherwise. For group bookings of 20 or more places the Hotel will issue a contract for the client’s review and signature – this is to be returned with the deposit. For bookings of 1-19 places a confirmation letter will be sent to the booker.
5. Complimentary place(s) is only applicable with a confirmed deposit of £10 per person that has been received by Wednesday 31st May 2017. Bookers may be able to increase on the number of tickets for the group after this time (subject to availability) but the number of complimentary places would not be applicable.
6. All offers and parties are subject to availability.
7. Minimum numbers may apply. Room charges may apply.
8. No alcohol to be consumed on the premises that has not been purchased from the hotel (including gifts), anybody found bringing alcohol in will be asked to leave.
1. Free cancellation or drop of numbers is applicable on accepted notifications to the FJB Hotels Sales Office by Friday 1st September 2017. Paid deposits will be deducted from the final balance.
2. Free cancellation is not applicable from Saturday 2nd September 2017 until party night date, any cancelled places the £10 per person deposit will be retained.
3. Hotel requests final numbers are confirmed 4 weeks prior to event date. A balance invoice will then be issued. Full pre-payment is required with cleared funds 3 weeks prior to the Christmas Party night date. After receipt of the paid balance, 100% cancellation cost will be applicable on any cancellation or drop in numbers made within 21 days to event date.
4. All payments are non-transferable, non-refundable. There will be no refunds made on final payments.
1. Accommodation is offered on a first-come first-served basis only. For companies booking a group a request of £10 per person deposit is required to secure the accommodation with the balance of the accommodation to be paid with cleared funds 21 days prior to arrival.
2. For individuals making their own accommodation reservations as part of attendance to a Christmas Party Night, full pre-payment (non-refundable non-transferable) is required at time of booking.
3. On ‘block accommodation’, it is the responsibility of the client to inform the hotel within an 8-week time-frame of any bedrooms that may not be required to be allocated. Failure to do so may result in full cancellation charges being incurred.
1. All offers are subject to availability.
2. All provisional bookings will be held for a maximum of 7 days pending receipt of a non-refundable deposit of £100 per person.
3. All prices for the Christmas & New Year Residential packages are per person per package based on two people sharing a standard twin or double room. Double for sole occupancy is available at an additional cost.
1. Deposits and pre-payments are required for the featured breaks in this brochure. When booking Christmas or New Year breaks a deposit of £100 per person is required at the time of booking.
2. The balance of payment must be made by 1st December 2017. When booking after 1st December 2017 full payment is required at the time of booking.
3. Payment to be made by credit/debit card, Bank Transfer or by cheque (made payable to the hotel).
4. Additional charges incurred during your stay must be settled prior to departure.
1. Must be pre-paid at the time of the booking. No refund or cancellation possible.
2. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
3. Valid for new bookings made before 31st July 2017; and only available for the first 60% of hotel guests – therefore be quick we may sell out prior to 31st July 2017.
4. Santa’s Saver Offer only applies to Christmas and New Year adult package prices. Does not apply for nights in-between packages or child prices.
5. In the event of cancellation or modification, all money paid will be lost.
1. Must be pre-paid at the time of booking. All payments are non-refundable.
2. If the hotel is notified prior to 20th December 2017, any money paid can be transferred to an alternative date for a £25.00 fee, however room rates may vary.
3. After 20th December 2017, no cancellations or transfers are available.
(not applicable to Santa’s Saver offer)
1. If your booking is cancelled before 1st December 2017, your deposit will be retained as a cancellation fee.
2. If cancelled on or after 1st December 2017, and we are unable to resell the accommodation, 80% of the package value will be retained.
3. For cancellations on or after 15th December 2017, 100% of the package value will be retained.
4. We strongly recommend that you have cancellation insurance when booking any event featured in this brochure.
1. The hotel reserves the right to amend its packages and prices at any time before booking. Bookings are subject to availability and prices quoted at the time of booking.
2. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate at the time of this publication (20%). If the general rate of VAT is altered, our prices will be modified accordingly.
3. The hotel reserves the right to alter, substitute or amend the contents of a break or event, or to cancel an event or package for any reason, for example, a shortfall in minimum numbers to operate a programme.
4. All events and timings are subject to approval by the local licensing authorities. All statutory licensing regulations apply.
5. In the interest of safety of guests, food and drinks are strictly prohibited from the dance area. In the event of any spillage of food or drinks on the dance floor, guests are to inform any member of the hotel staff immediately.
6. Other than death or personal injury caused by our negligence, our liability to you and your guests taken in the aggregate, is limited to the price of your booking.
7. The hotel will not be liable to you for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond its reasonable control.
8. These terms are deemed to incorporate the Hotel’s General Terms of Business, copies of which are available on request from the hotel. In the event of any inconsistency, the terms of this agreement shall prevail.