Please read this brief guide to the terms and conditions of staying with the FJB Hotels. Please allow up to 2 hours notice prior to your expected arrival for online bookings to be processed.
1. Clients and their guests are required to conduct themselves in a reasonable manner at all times: Unruly clients and their guests will be evicted with no refund of monies paid.
2. The hotel reserves the right to hold the client liable for any loss or damage to the Hotels property, fixtures and fittings, including items hired for their use. They may also be held liable for injury to any person including FJB Hotel’s staff which arises from the clients actions.
3. Clients or their guests may not consume food or drink on the premises that has not been supplied by the hotel.
4. The hotel will not be liable for any failure to provide, or delay in providing, facilities or services as a result of events or matters outside the hotels control.
5. The hotel will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the requirements of each client are met. However, the hotel reserves the right to provide alternative services of at least comparable standard at no extra cost to the client.
6. Clients reservations are charged on arrival in the hotel of your choice.
7. The hotel requires at least 14 days to set up a credit account and reserves the right to refuse credit or withdraw credit at any time without notice.
8. Credit accounts are due for payment by the end of the month following invoice date. The hotel reserves the right to add a credit charge of 2½% per month to overdue accounts.
9. Should a deposit be required for any booking or event this will be detailed separately to the client. All deposits and prepayments are non-refundable.
10. Cheque payments are accepted, and funds should be cleared 3 days prior to the arrival or event.
11. If payment is to be made in any currency other than sterling (£), the exchange rate will be calculated by our processing bank. Should any charges be incurred for this, we reserve the right to pass these onto our clients.
12. An individual booking is only confirmed if supported by a deposit requested by the hotel or credit card “guarantee”
Flexible Rates – We will require a credit or debit card number to guarantee your reservation at time of booking. Bookings may normally be cancelled without charge up until midday 2 days prior to arrival. Bookings cancelled after this time will be charged for the 1st nights stay. At specific times of the year this policy may be changed and details will be made known to the client at time of booking.
Advance Saver/Advance Super Saver/Pre-Paid Offers – Discounts stated are compared to flexible rates. Advance purchase rates are pre-paid, we’ll ask for the full payment at the time you book with us. There are no refunds on these rates, dates can be amended up to 7 days prior to arrival for a small fee. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. All rates are subject to availability at the time of booking and may vary if dates are changed.
Dinner Inclusive Rates – Includes a three-course dinner per person in the hotel restaurant (some supplementary charges may apply on certain dishes). Exception of the Harbour Heights Hotel where your dinner rate includes a £32.50 allowance per adult per day which will be deducted from your dinner bill. Allowances cannot be carried forward to the next day and does not include any beverages.
13. Company and group bookings are only confirmed if supported in writing with approved credit facilities or if supported by a suitable deposit requested by the hotel.
14. Group bookings may have a different policy depending on numbers and details will be made known to the client at the time of booking. Guests may be asked to provide proof of identity upon check-in.
15. Unless otherwise agreed in writing provisional bookings will be held for 14 days after which they will be automatically released without notice.
16. A booking is only confirmed if supported in writing by the client with approved credit facilities or if supported by a suitable deposit requested by the hotel.
17. Once confirmed the booking is subject to the cancellation, curtailment or reduction clauses below:
1. Final numbers are to be confirmed no less than 7 days prior to the event. The hotel will accept a reduction of up to 10% of numbers originally booked. The hotel will always charge for a minimum of 90% of numbers originally booked.
2. In the event that the client has to cancel or curtail a booking the hotel will charge a cancellation fee based on the following scale.
i. Over 6 months prior 25% of room hire fee.
ii. 3 – 6 months prior 30% of the total contracted charges for the event.
iii. Less than 3 months prior 60% of the total contracted charges for the event.
iv. Less than 1 month prior 90% of the total contracted charges for the event
3. Conference delegates with bedroom bookings that do not stay for the confirmed number of nights will be charged regardless of circumstance.
18. Provisional reservations will be held for 7 days. Bookings not confirmed will be automatically released.
19. A booking is only confirmed upon receipt of a letter of confirmation together with a deposit which will be advised to you at the time of booking. This deposit is non-refundable unless the hotel is able to re-sell to another client for a similar monetary value
20. Final details and full pre-payment must be received at least 4 weeks before the event
21. Any extra charges incurred on the day must be settled on departure. The hotel reserves the right to add a credit charge of 2½% per month to overdue accounts
22. The hotel strongly advises a cancellation insurance as all payments, once received, are non-refundable except in the case of clause 17 above
23. There are separate and specific terms and conditions applicable to coach tours that are available on request
24. The gift voucher may only be redeemed for goods or services within the issuing hotel, with the exception of monetary gift vouchers.
25. The gift voucher must be redeemed prior to the expiry date shown on the Voucher.
26. The gift voucher must be referred to at the time of booking.
27. Bookings are subject to availability.
28. The gift voucher must be handed into Reception on arrival at the hotel.
29. Only original gift vouchers, bearing a valid number, will be accepted.
30. The hotel reserves the right to refuse a gift voucher if it does not feature a valid serial number, has been damaged or defaced rendering it wholly or partly illegible or is in any other way subject to query.
31. This voucher cannot be exchanged for cash either in full or in part.
32. Where the total cost of goods or services exceeds the face value of this gift voucher the balance must be settled on departure.
33. Standard hotel terms and conditions will apply to all bookings made including those where gift vouchers are to be redeemed.
34. Any queries regarding the terms and conditions and/or use of this gift voucher should be directed to the issuing hotel.
These are the rules which apply to your participation in any competition run by FJB Hotels Group. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.